Year-long freelance opportunity with a corporate client located in the city!
Mid Level Interactive Designer with at least 5 years experience comprised of agency, digital and e-commerce work. The candidate should be strategic, articulate and extremely organized. A team player who can work closely with Creative Leads, Art Directors, UX, merchandizing and vendors is a necessity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
- 5+ years experience interactive and visual design for marketing, and/or advertising projects
- Advanced level skill with Photoshop / Illustrator
- Work closely with UX, merchandizing, vendors and product teams to create promotional assets and UI elements for in-store Kiosk.
- Support UI design lead on e-commerce site
- Solid understanding of brand standards and style guide and how to apply to the visual design.
- Attend weekly status meetings to plan and scope releases
- Solid understanding of user experience and interaction design – how to craft an interaction that will intuitively lead a user through a flow.
- Willingness to listen to constructive criticism and make changes according to feedback delivered by account staff and/or creative director.
- Ability to employ critical thinking and sound judgment when making decisions about visual design, especially in cases where direction is absent or incomplete;
- Be a constant advocate for the user: willing to ask questions of various stakeholders to make sure end work product meets the user's needs.
- Experience working in an agile work stream is a plus.
- Experience with Adaptive and Responsive design is a big plus
- Experience working on mobile would be beneficial.
Must have a good eye for design and attention to detail. Kiosk design experience preferred, along with photography/product shots and production experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.