The smartdept. is in search of a Marketing Analyst to work for a global Financial Services client in Riverwoods, IL. This is an awesome opportunity where you’ll support email and direct mail marketing campaigns through analytics. You'll be responsible for tracking campaigns, analyzing results and reports, and assisting with project management tasks. If you have experience with Unica and direct mail, apply today!
What You’ll Do
- Work with internal marketing teams, member services, reporting group and external vendors to manage the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through the prospect databases.
- Gather requirements for direct mail pieces and emails.
- Assist in proofing direct mail creative for copy and data accuracy.
- Create offer assignment, pricing and creative code for segmentation of marketing campaigns.
- Gather and communicate acquisition business requirements for universe selections and acquisition marketing matrices.
- Create weekly marketing results report and communicate results across the business.
- Analyze reports for correct execution of marketing segmentation and offer assignment instructions.
- Monitor the delivery of campaign files to appropriate systems for response tracking, card member services, and analytics.
- Track and resolve issues arising in segmentation, selection and post fulfillment file delivery processes.
- Track how many emails and direct mail pieces are sent, along with what is actually being deployed in both.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in marketing with strong understanding of marketing campaigns required.
- 3 -5 years experience working in direct marketing, list management, campaign management, or database marketing
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, entry level SQL programming and Unica a plus, and PC environment experience required; experience using query and reporting tools on a prospect or customer management database preferred.
- Advanced Excel Skills desired.
- Position requires independent, consultative analytical and decision-making abilities to advise internal business partners how to optimize each campaign.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.