The smartdept is in search of a Marketing Associate with analytics experience to work for a global financial client located in Riverwoods, IL. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to work on the International Marketing team where you’ll support a key marketing review initiative in United Kingdom and Canada.
In this role, your core focus will be on marketing initiatives for driving acceptance and volume and issuance growth for our client’s network and product channels. In this position, you will be responsible for conducting research, reviewing partner marketing materials, tracking & reporting, enhancing marketing materials as well as leveraging analytics and supporting various other initiatives that help drive international merchant acceptance and spend volume in Canada and United Kingdom.
What You'll Do:
- Support the International Marketing team in reviewing our client’s acquiring partner materials and channels such as contracts, collaterals, digital assets and websites
- Maintain the workflow through the completion of material review, reporting findings and enhance materials.
- Liaise with agencies on creation or enhancement of marketing materials
- Analyze merchant data in order to develop various reports that can be used to communicate the status of various initiatives with internal as well as external clients
- Bachelor’s degree with some B2B financial Marketing experience preferred
- Flexibility to undertake various marketing related tasks based on business needs
- Exposure to or background in international business preferred
- Proficient in Excel – e.g. data manipulation and organizing large raw data files
- Proficient in PowerPoint e.g. skilled at telling a succinct story visually
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.