Enterprise Localization Operations Project Manager
smartdept inc. is in search of a Localization Operations Project Manager for a direct to consumer organization in the Grand Rapids, MI area. This is a 6 month contract, averaging 40 hours per week.
What you'll do:
- The Localization Operations Project Manager reports to the Manager of Production Services within the Marketing Division.
- Responsible for internal operational procedures required to complete and deliver translation projects that accurately reflect the messaging for core communications in a variety of media types.
- Has an excellent functional knowledge of Publishing Software.
- Experience with Translation Management Systems, Translation Memory, Terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Responsible for translation project creation through delivery to include: Prioritization, scheduling, file analysis/preparation, task assignments, delivery.
- Principal contact for internal staff, departments and external LSPs and agencies.
What you'll need:
- Experience with Translation Management Systems, Translation Memory, Terminology (preferably SDL WorldServer and Studio Professional).
- 2+ years of experience in a localization project management services position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation, Localization, Business, or related field (Advanced Computing skills).
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Positive, open-minded team player.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.