The smartdept is in search of a Marketing Project Manager for a global financial company with an emphasis in product acquisition Direct Mail, and Email campaign creative management and execution support. This is a contract role that goes through the end of 2019.
What you will do:
- Support the team by working with agencies, creative teams, production, and other internal teams for creative campaign support.
- Proofing direct mail creative for copy and data accuracy (Proofing/execution of excellence).
- Support direct mail creative development and production.
- Agency management support for execution and managing creative feedback:
- Recap and communicate team feedback to agency and internal creative partners.
- Production timeline support.
- Overall creative and campaign development support.
- Direct response marketing experience required.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Proficient in creative performance analytics.
- Proficiency managing vendor or agency campaign execution.
- Strong understanding of marketing campaigns required.
- 3 -5 years’ experience working in direct marketing, campaign or agency management.
- Experience in the financial services or credit card industry, as well as knowledge of credit data desired.
- Experience using query and reporting tools in CRM databases.
- Experience with direct mail and email is a plus.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Entry level SQL programming and Unica a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.