The smartdept. inc. is in search of a long term freelance Marketing Project Coordinator in Lincolnshire, IL to assist the in-house marketing department of a large corporation. While they have an internal creative department, there are also projects that are done through external agencies in some cases. In this role, you will be asked to coordinate complex projects with multiple deliverables and multiple players. You must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving and growing.
You will be responsible for managing the planning through to the execution of deliverables.
- Schedule, facilitate and attend meetings – 20%
- Manage the approval process per activity (50-75 activities a month): feedback, sign offs, subsequent project updates and revisions – 20%
- Editing/proofing – 15%
- Track all projects from creation to completion and send updates – 15%
- Gather and coordinate product information – 15%
- Publish meeting notes and project statuses, next steps and creative briefs – 10%
- Work with Print Production on print specs, budget and scheduling – 5%
The following may be asked of you:
- Schedule and facilitate all meetings: kick-off, brainstorming, creative presentations, review meetings, etc.
- Keep all contributors focused so that all activities will be delivered on time according to the activity milestones and in alignment with the segment/solution strategy
- Communicate with project stakeholders on a daily basis in regards to information needs, approval timeframes, and project statuses
- Gather all information from product teams that the creative teams will need to execute.
- Collaborate with agencies or internal teams to communicate direction on messaging, design, circulation, merchandising and target audience in a timely manner
- Have a basic understanding of the strategy of segment/solution marketing campaigns/focuses
- A Bachelor degree is required for this role.
- 1-2 years of experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.