The smartdept is in search of a Marketing Specialist to work for a well-established professional services firm in Chicago, IL. If you’re ready to up your game as part of a world-class marketing communications team, please keep reading! In addition to the outstanding culture and work-life balance, this company offers some of the best benefits in town! If you have 4+ years of consumer-focused marketing experience, please keep reading.
We’re looking for a talented marketing generalist to own the execution consumer acquisition marketing programs, provide field marketing support for branch locations (ads, local sponsorships, POS messaging, collateral), and coordinate consumer marketing communications. You will also This role also assists with the analysis and measurement of marketing programs.
What you’ll do:
- Assists in developing and managing consumer marketing programs.
- Responsible for project management of programs, campaigns and other marketing projects/initiatives.
- Owns vendor relationships that are necessary to execute the marketing strategy for consumer lines of business. Negotiates any projects/contracts/pricing as needed.
- Supervises or handles selected executional aspects of campaigns such as the following: media placements, direct mail targeting, copywriting, coordination with ad agency, vendor coordination, marketing planning meetings and related activities, project estimates, etc.
- Primary point-of-contact for requests like sponsorship evaluation, event assistance, and custom collateral
- Manages the editorial and content calendars
- Works closely with Retail Operations to develop product/service communications to customers (enhancements, changes, system maintenance, etc.)
- Manages controls, approval tracking, and policies for regulatory requirements, risk, and compliance purposes. Responsible for writing and/or updating policies.
- Responsible for reporting and measurement of B2C marketing strategies and tactics.
- Oversees and streamlines all processes and controls relating to B2C marketing.
- Maintains budget/growth objectives/goals for all projects managed.
- Assists with the implementation and research for new marketing tactics.
- Solicits feedback on development and execution of marketing plan; provide input to senior management, regarding improvements, process changes.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 4+ years of consumer-facing marketing experience
- Understanding of marketing tactics including digital, social and direct marketing is required.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with the creative development process working with agency partners and internal designers
- Solid copy writing and editing skills
- Experience with a variety of tactics including traditional channels (print, direct mail) and digital (search, email, social media)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.