The Marketing & PR Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and execution of corporate marketing strategy and communications programs, with primary focus on direct mail, print collateral, social media/online marketing, public relations, trade shows/events at corporate and regional levels. The position reports directly to the Senior Marketing and PR Manager.
- To ensure implementation of the overall Marketing and PR strategy.
Assist in executing global marketing initiatives by implementing offline and online marketing tools to drive multi-channel sales growth through local activation of our retail partners and B2B Partners.
- Coordinate and execute national and local instore/PR events, B2B events and industry/trade shows.
Serve as day to day representative with external vendor relations with PR agency, marketing agencies, etc.
- Coordinate data management of mail lists and post campaign reports. Coordinate and liaise with global team on corporate marketing initiatives.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist in executing global marketing campaigns and ensuring local activation from our B2B partners – B1 retail stores and Pro Partners on all marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate campaign analysis and conduct quantitative/qualitive reports for post mortems on all campaigns.
- Coordinate the event planning and activation of local and national events, store openings, and trade/B2B events.
- Assist in developing and executing all offline and online marketing activities such as developing email content, digital and social media content, maintaining social media calendar, coordinating digital assets and media buys, maintaining marketing calendar, etc.
- Coordinate all collateral/direct mail campaign needs including print production, pulling mail lists, vendor relations, etc.
- Assist in all media relations including coordinating efforts with PR agencies, marketing agencies, pulling monthly PR reports, coordinating assets, etc.
Required Experience & Education
- Minimum bachelor degree required.
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience developing digital and social media marketing campaigns strongly preferred.
- Previous similar responsibilities with retail marketing services strongly preferred.
- Energetic, flexible and approachable work style.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Proactive, outgoing, positive and professional personality.
- Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness.
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to Erin@thesmartdept.com.