The smartdept.inc. is in search of a Media Supervisor with a strong emphasis in total media planning for our client located in downtown Chicago. This is about a 10 week freelance opportunity working on a global fast food account.
The ideal candidate exceeds working in a fast-paced environment and have the great ability of multi-tasking.
What you'll do:
- Know and remain current on all available market and consumer information necessary to the preparation of the most effective and efficient media planning.
- Work closely with assigned media team in the group with evaluation of media information necessary for the preparation of the media plan that best implements the media objectives and strategies.
- Seek and explore new media and new methods for utilizing existing media, such as coverage patterns, audience changes, etc.
- Informs the Media Director, Associate Media Director and Media Planners of such developments.
- Write the final media plans (includes all channels: TV/Radio/Digital/Mobile/Social/Print) and presents recommendations to the client.
- Determine how to achieve the best possible implementation of all approved media plans and projects and supervises that implementation.
- Work with the Associate Media Director and Media Supervisor to interpret, coordinate, and integrate assigned media activities, including presentations to the clients and the global client's Owner-Operators, when required.
- To further mutual interests of the agency and its clients, the media supervisor maintains excellent relationships with clients, Burrell’s account management team, pan-agency partners and media representatives.
- Helps to train planners in proper methods of preparing, evaluating, and implementing media plans.
- Assists Associate Media Director in planning overall budgets.
- Manages projects to completion maintains and prepares periodic reports.
- Is knowledgeable about the clients’ history, present organization, and procedures, along with business conditions in the industry.
What you'll need:
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to successfully multi-task and work effectively with various agency and client contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Media Tools, IMS, Media Ocean, Comscore, eMarketer is required.
- Knowledge of Mintel, Forrester, Googledocs, SRDS, NPower are essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.