The smartdept. is in search of a handful of Multi-Media Designers for a 6+ month contract in Grand Rapids, MI.
As the multi-media designer, you'll need to have some experience designing both print and digital collateral. If you have some production chops, that's even better! This is a great opportunity to kick- start your design career & potentially convert to a full-time employee! If this sounds like something you can do, then please keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- The graphic design of advertising and promotional material for print
- Performing production workflow troubleshooting including manual correction of digital files and quality control of print and web materials created
- Establishing and maintaining quality, productive relationships with sales staff and advertising clients
What you'll need:
- A two or four-year degree in Graphic Design or related field or comparable experience
- Extensive computer software proficiency focusing on Adobe Creative Suite and Mac OS. (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML5)
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to create excellent work within deadlines
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Maintain design and art skills through self-education of industry trends and software skills
- The ability to produce and release sold ads consistently within agreed upon timelines and quality standards
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- HTML 5 is a plus!
- Must have a portfolio
- Sharp, go-getters, flexibility
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.