The project manager should be comfortable working within the packaging space for entertainment and/or technology products. The should be able to manage packaging workflows end-to-end, client relationships and collaboration with internal and external partner teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive, maintain and report on project timelines, and delivery of project files to client(s).
- Manage project workflow including internal team kickoffs and reviews, as well as digital and hard proof reviews with the client.
- Generate estimates, manage internal time, invoicing, monitor and maintain project budgets.
- Build strong internal and external relationships to encourage efficiencies and deliver high-impact deliverables.
- Familiarity with packaging design and print production methodologies.
- Manage project deliverables and timelines while upholding and encouraging internal quality standards.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Strong skills in tracking live project data and reporting to teams.
- Track record as a team member with outstanding collaboration skills across various departments.
- Proven ability to manage multiple project timelines, a high volume of deliverables and consistently produce quality results.
- Understanding of both RGB and CMYK color spaces.
- Capable of strong follow through of process and project workflow.
- Ability to anticipate project workflow issues and proactively solve problems.
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.