The smartdept.inc. is in search of a Post Production Photography Coordinator with a strong emphasis in Digital Asset Management for our client located in Issaquah, Wa. This is a 3-month contract opportunity working with a nationwide wholesale retailer.
The Post-production Photography Coordinator will work closely within the team to facilitate post production workflows. This coordinator will be tasked with digital asset management to include: renaming of files, metadata, retouch and client deliverables. Responsibilities will also include pre-production scheduling and sample preparation of Ecommerce apparel. This is a very active role supporting the Corporate Photography team as a whole.
What You’ll Do
- Digital asset management: Input metadata, file, sort and post image files
- Maintain spreadsheets and project calendars
- Facilitate retouch needs with Color Target Analyst and outside services
- Transport product, label samples and review image requests
- Clothing preparation and steaming
- Light photoshop retouch, masking and color corrections
- Assist Pre-production coordinator as needed
- Schedule Ecom Apparel pre production workflows, samples and calendars
- Organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Familiar with Macintosh platform, Adobe Photoshop, Google formats
- Understanding of product photography, copyrights, file formats and print usage
- Strong research skills
- Eye for detail and an understanding of retouch and prepress procedures
- Must be able to work independently with direction
- Need to be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
What You Need:
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and open to taking direction
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.