The smartdept is seeking a Presentation Specialist to join a financial services client in Riverwoods, IL. This individual will design custom presentations and be the visual voice for the department to internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will use his or her visual communications and graphic design skills to produce print, electronic, and digital media to represent the Advanced Analytics group, brand, and story.
- Translate ideas into visual stories for a larger audience while adding creative flair
- Apply graphic design skills and creativity to create content for presentations, print, website, social media, and marketing campaigns
- Promote consistent messaging internally and externally by upholding our client's corporate brand identity and templates for written, graphic/visual, and verbal communications
- Work cross-functionally to produce and maximize content created for multimedia projects, proposals, and presentations
- Maintain usage rights and inventory of visual assets bought and used in publications, campaigns, and advertising
- Update project descriptions, brochures, and case studies
- Able to serve as a story teller with solid grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Collaborating with various teams to provide the art-direction and design concepts for a variety of communications, marketing, and digital media assets
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Able to maintain knowledge and understand internal administrative, systems, and filing procedures
- Processes to assess and fulfill customer needs, satisfaction and quality control
- Techniques and methods to produce media, communications, and alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media
- HTML and electronic media programming
- Use of graphics and design to create interest and persuasive messaging
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or equivalent degree
- 1-3 years of design and strong interactive/digital work experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to transfer design skills to multiple channels
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.