Responsible for the purchasing and production of print advertising materials, direct mail and collateral projects. Primary liaison with outside vendors. Coordinates the flow of work from concept to completion. A solid knowledge of copyright laws and an ability to negotiate rights to use with artists is also essential. Looking for someone with 2-5 years of big agency experience, looking to make the next step in their career. This would be a contract-to-hire role.
- Estimate projects with outside vendors and manage vendor relationships
- Manage successful interaction with a variety of work from the various
- Purchase printing and advertising materials on an on-going basis
- Attend press checks as required
- Attend, creative briefings, weekly internal status meetings
- Attend financial status meetings; be accountable for the production costs on
- Ensure all projects are being handled in a timely, efficient and cost-effective
- Reconcile billing for all jobs
- Handle multiple priorities in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Prepares estimates and timelines.
- May include other duties as assigned
- BA in Graphic Arts, Communications or related field preferred
- Experience as a Production Manager within a print production department in
an advertising setting or other related experience
- Experience and knowledge of Process Color Reproduction is necessary
- An understanding of the various printing processes: web, sheet fed and
- Ability to travel for press checks and photo shoots.
- Excellent organization and time management skills; strong ability to
- Ability to represent Production as a skilled, senior level subject matter
expert; experience in presenting an informed point-of-view and technical
expertise to a project team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, while keeping a good sense
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.