The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Print Project Manager to work for an award-winning agency in West Chicago. If you have 5+ years of project or traffic management experience with a focus on print and direct mail, we want to hear from you!
You’ll be responsible for large-scale print and direct mail projects from beginning to end, supporting a major automotive client. You’ll coordinate meetings and measure progress, bringing projects to completion on time and within budget.
What you’ll do:
- Execute print projects for assigned clients
- Liaison between internal lettershop and internal and external client teams
- Provide accurate proofs and billing to clients
- Use work flow management software to provide information to print production floor
- Assign team members to specific tasks
- Work with Data Center Managers on issues pertaining to their specific accounts
- Attends daily production meetings and works with Production Manager on status of projects
- Attends pre-production and project kick-off meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced knowledge of Waterfall and Agile PM methodology
- 5+ years of experience within data processing, laser print, lettershop and direct mail/postal regulations
- 4+ years of experience in utilizing project management principles, such as organization, documentation, and delegation
- Must have experience managing the successful completion and delivery of print and/or direct mail projects that are on schedule, error-free, and receive high satisfaction results
- Successful experience in prioritizing work and shifting priorities to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones in a demanding, fast-paced environment is required
- Must be capable of identifying and resolving issues, negotiating and managing conflicts, as well as, limiting external print customer concerns that may cause uncertainty
- Print and/or direct mail experience within the automotive industry is a big plus!
- PMP certification is a plus!
- Able to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones
- Able to mentor other PMs
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.