The smartdept is looking for several skilled Production Artists for a globally-recognized corporate client in Lincolnshire, IL. We’re looking for 5+ candidates to work on-site, laying out and producing print collateral that are designed in-house for their Fortune 500 clients.
If you’re super detail-oriented, an excellent multi-tasker and are looking for a long-term opportunity, then please keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Joining a group of incredibly talented creatives that support the client's sale team
- Making sure all multi-page digital files passed along from the design team are print-ready
- Reviewing layouts and correcting any errors
- Editing design elements such as font consistency, type size, page layout, color correction, image sizing, etc., across a variety of collateral such as RFP's, marketing pieces and client facing deliverables
- Working closely with copywriters, design team and other production artists
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience producing multi-page documents, corporate experience is a plus!
- Production experience with a very wide assortment of print projects including but not limited to Direct Mail, Catalogs, Sales sheets, Print Ads, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is critical
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- You should be able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines, while also remaining incredibly detail-oriented!
- Strong portfolio showcasing your fabulous production work
Why you’ll want to work here:
- Energetic and collaborative work environment (breakfast & pizza parties included!!)
- If you hit this contract out of the park, you’ll be invited to come back year after year for their 6+ month busy season
- A lot of opportunity for overtime…AKA time and a half!
*Any interested candidates are required to pass a production exercise prior to working with our client.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.