The smartdept is in search of a talented Jr. Production Artist for a well-known corporate client in Lincolnshire, IL. As the Production Artist, you’ll be a part of an established team working on the digital production of catalogs and other branded collateral.
If you’re a detail-oriented team player, capable of digital production and have experience with basic layout using InDesign and Acrobat then please keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Producing multiple, time-sensitive projects on a daily basis such as product catalogs, magazine ads, sell-sheets, collateral, brochures, etc. A LOT of hands-on layout work!
- Following all templates and file requirements while maintaining department standards for pre-press preparation, organization and accuracy
- Converting print publications into a digital format.
- Collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders including senior production designers, writers, project coordinators, merchandising, product, and brand teams
What you’ll need:
- 1-2+ years of digital production or design experience in an internship or corporate position
- Knowledge of adding hyperlinks within InDesign is a must and previous experience using Adobe Digital Publishing Suite is a plus!
- Experience in Mac environment (PC experience a plus)
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, yet be very flexible when it comes to change (layout, process, priorities, etc.)
*This is a part-time contract position, requiring this person to be on-site about 24 hours per week. Interested candidates must have reliable transportation to Lincolnshire, IL.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.