The smartdept is in search of a Production Designer for a B2B agency in Seattle, WA! Working out of their Pioneer Square office, you'll be joining an established production team to create a variety of design layouts and collateral.
To be successful in this position, you must possess the strong creative and production technical skills that will enable you to work with files in a variety of formats and integrate revisions based on clients’ review. You'll need to have experience prepping files for digital, web, and print and the flexibility to jump in, making tweaks and changes, when needed!
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the execution of layouts by building precise and accurate files for a variety of mediums: inserts/circulars, print collateral, POS, direct mail, digital, and more, with direction from studio management, print production, agency creatives, retouching, account, and other agency disciplines.
- Collaborating with creative teams and jumping in when needed
- Generating client deliverables on short notice and troubleshoot output issues as needed
- Staying in constant communication with team members on delivery days to ensure all deliverables are prepped correctly and ready to go out on time
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years working as a designer in a creative agency or comparable in-house agency
- A stellar portfolio!
- Experience working with outside production departments and freelance resources.
- Experience working on a range of digital projects including responsive web pages, paid media, and email templates
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision and tight deadlines
- A solid understanding of typography and designing to a grid
- Experience concepting and designing for social campaign
- Expertise in InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat Pro, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with HTML5
- Fierce attention to detail is a must!
- Knowledgeable about digital and mobile trends, as well as sharable content
- Experience with HubSpot is nice to have, too!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.