smartdept.inc is in search of a Program Licensing Specialist for a 6 month+ contract opportunity working with a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider. You will be responsible for recommending, initiating and coordinating all activities in support of achieving the partner’s sales and profit goals. The candidate will work out of Lincolnshire or Chicago office.
what you'll do:
- Develop trusted partnership with Pre-sales specialist specialists, sales, and PPM to provide a platform for operational efficiencies and process improvements.
- Proactively work with Pre-sales specialist team and sales
- Manage customer renewals and identify opportunities for cross or up-sell
- Act as central point for collecting feedback and managing our strategy for the development or enhancement of our tools, resources, reporting and process improvements
- Grow Revenue and Gross Profit by managing customer subscriptions.
- Work hand in hand with the Pre-sales specialist team to provide customer support
- Design and utilize reporting metrics with Management and partners
- Seek and implement ways to maximize gross profit opportunities through efficient processes, tools and reporting
- Competitive research and analysis to optimize our offerings and competitive strategy
what you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Associate’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop trusted relationships (internal and external) at all levels in an organization with a proven track record of high satisfaction ratings from internal stakeholders
- Proven collaboration and teaming skills
- Understanding/Appreciation of maintaining confidentiality
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize project work.
- Must work proactively and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Licensing Specialist experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of SPS, Pipeline Tool, AS400 processes, software analysis tools, software sales process.
- Deep knowledge of backbone departments, responsibilities, and processes Job Description
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.