The smartdept.inc. is in search of a Program Manager with a strong emphasis in Packaging for our client located in Redmond, Wa. This is a 12 Month Contract opportunity working with a Managed Microsoft Vendor. You will Contract Plan, schedule, prioritize, allocate resources, and drive Packaging projects. Outstanding leadership skills, a passion for process, and the ability to plan out a calendar will be crucial for this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Managing and monitoring project or program schedules, progress, and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget
- Creating, maintaining, and updating project plans as needed
- Consolidating, communicating, and driving issue resolutions to closure
- Maintaining and publishing a project dashboard to communicate the status of projects
- Scheduling project kick-off meetings/reviews with stakeholders
- Providing functional expertise to assess potential schedule risks and operational impact
What You Need:
- Prior experience managing consumer product packaging structure and graphics very helpful.
- You must bring the following behaviors to our team:
- Be a self-starter and independently manage projects and processes
- Be an avid learner of new processes and systems
- Connect the dots at a strategic level to support cross-functional teams
- See the big picture and get granular with the details
- Lean in and learn new systems and processes
- Bring an open and curious mindset to everything you do
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.