the smartdept. inc. is currently interviewing and pre-qualifying Creative Project Coordinators for a Direct Placement opportunity available through an Eastside based agency-client, working in conjunction with Microsoft at their Redmond Campus.
What You'll Do:
- Assist Accounts and project teams in company initiatives and daily organizational tasks
- Assist with project timelines, and delivery of project files to client(s).
- Generate estimates, manage internal time, invoicing, monitor and maintain project budgets.
- Provide Administrative Assistance
What You'll Need:
- Familiarity with packaging design and print production preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong skills at tracking live project data and reporting to teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple project timelines, a high volume of deliverables and consistently produce quality results.
- Preference given to applicants with Pre-press, print, packaging or localization experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.