The smartdept. is looking for a Project Manager of Social Media for a well-established corporate client in the Chicago Loop! As the PM, you'll be responsible for launching and monitoring all paid social media programs focused on building brand awareness, driving community advocacy, and delivering an optimal online customer experience.
If you're looking for an opportunity to launch your PM career, turn-up your social media expertise, and maybe even hone your ping-pong skills in the lounge, then this is the job for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the strategic development and execution of all paid social media campaigns
- Developing and annual budget and operating plan to support campaigns
- Monitoring the program activities on a regular basis and recommending changes to enhance the program, when necessary
What you'll need:
- 3 years of managing Paid Social Media campaigns
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of the variety of online marketing channels including web development, paid search, display media and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels internal employees and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Bachelor's degree of equivalent experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.