smartdept.inc is looking for a Project Manager for their world - leading premium spirits client located in Chicago! This is a long term contract opportunity with the potential to convert to full-time.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic individual who is enthusiastic, self-driven, solution-oriented and fosters an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results.
what you'll do:
- Reviewing all new jobs for assigned brands to determine need for project management support
- Building project estimates and master timelines in collaboration with Account leads
- Planning project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Scheduling and attending all meetings for assigned projects, including briefing/ICR/CR/Production Turnovers
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
- Leading executional/production-only projects from client intake to completion.
- Acting as the key internal contact for all project related questions, regularly updating
stakeholders on project status, forming strong relationships and communication channels
- Managing relevant communication with external departments and vendors (legal, INWK, production houses, etc.)
- Key point-of-contact for all digital asset library queries Continually assessing processes and overall ways of working, and identifying recommendations for improvement
- Sharing challenges/barriers/wins post-release, reporting profitability of the job for future estimating, and incorporating learnings into future projects
what'll you need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working in a creative agency environment in an account or project management role
- Experienced across multiple platforms in print, POS, interactive, digital, mobile and film etc.
- Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale projects from brief through to delivery
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Must be comfortable with autonomy and leading projects (with precision in timelines, budgets to ensure the team is set-up for success)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.