The smartdept is in search for a Project Manage to join a cosmetics team based in Ada, MI.
Project Managers within this group have the opportunity to touch projects that have broad cross functional exposures, work both with internal partners (Research & Development, Global Supply Chain, & Marketing counterparts) and our global affiliates. On this team, you will help navigate the various elements of bringing beauty and personal care products to market, and you will be leading broad cross functional teams, that will offer a platform for continued leadership development.
What you'll do:
If you enjoy a role that offers global exposures, and a pathway to leadership, this role may be for you! You will lead global cross functional teams, working to bring new and updated beauty and personal care products to market. This role will provide indirect leadership exposures and will also provide exposures to learn more about our global Supply Chain and Research & Development. Leading these project teams will require the ability to work collaboratively and influence without authority. You will commonly manage 3 – 5 projects at a time, demonstrating your ability to inspire and influence others, and spotlight your ability to drive decisions and meet deadlines.
• 1-3 years work experience, tracking, planning projects and making data driven analytical decisions
• Interest and proficiency in learning to lead a cross functional team
• Experience leading and/or participating on project teams
• Interest in working across cultures, with the ability to influence stakeholders
• Strong organizational skills and follow through
• Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables with competing deadlines
• Strong sense of ownership for deliverables and a sense of urgency to promptly resolve issues
• BS degree in Business, Supply Chain, or a related function
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.