6 month contract with a client located in the city!
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for administrating our client’s marketing automation platform including optimizing system functionality and security, driving best practices and overseeing automated marketing programs including email communications, lead capture, lead scoring, nurturing and recycling.
The Manager will cultivate a Marketing Automation center of excellence recognized across the organization for its productivity, dependency and effectiveness.
Success in this role requires a strong vision of how to optimally implement Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo, Pardot, etc.), the ability to configure and build out functionality of the platform and exemplary leadership and communication skills to drive change in the organization.
- Direct work and oversee cross-regional Marketing Automation team on a day by day basis to meet or exceed internal SLAs and ensure seamless coordination across time-zones as needed
- Work with internal clients to define and implement lead lifecycle, lead nurturing and other complex marketing automation programs in a flexible and timely manner that meet business objectives and maximize ROI
- Understand, champion and educate organization on critical email and marketing automation metrics including establishing comparison baselines and goals
- Define and drive global best practices for email communication, lead scoring, lead nurturing, data hygiene and database health programs
- Establish and optimize email and marketing automation execution process including workflow documentation and QA testing to improve efficiency and reduce risk of human error
- Develop and drive test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities to ensure maximum profitability
- Work with the business to define responsive email and landing page templates that meet client standards as well as being cross-browser compatible
- Configure and build out optimal functionality in the Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo, Pardot) and identify opportunities to improve ROI through better automation and targeting
- 5+ years marketing experience with a minimum of 2-years experience managing a marketing automation platform such as Marketo or Pardot
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of marketing automation and CRM experience
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with B2B lead generation (inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, etc.)
- Ability to define and implement workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation
- Proven ability to work with senior business leaders to drive change in the organization
- Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.