The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Junior-Mid Level Project Manager with a background in creative, print production or packaging to work for a global agency in Redmond, WA. This is a 6-9 month contract opportunity. The project manager should be comfortable working within the packaging space for entertainment and/or technology products. They should be able to manage packaging workflows end-to-end, client relationships and collaboration with internal and external partner teams. Experience with Microsoft is a plus.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive, maintain and report on project timelines, and delivery of project files to client(s).
- Manage project workflow including internal team kickoffs and reviews, as well as digital and hard proof reviews with the client.
- Generate estimates, manage internal time, invoicing, monitor and maintain project budgets.
- Build strong internal and external relationships to encourage efficiencies and deliver high-impact deliverables.
- Familiarity with packaging design and print production methodologies.
- Manage project deliverables and timelines while upholding and encouraging internal quality standards.
What you'll need:
- 2-4 years of experience in creative project management
- Strong skills at tracking live project data and reporting to teams.
- Track record as a team member with outstanding collaboration skills across various departments.
- Proven ability to manage multiple project timelines, a high volume of deliverables and consistently produce quality results.
- Understanding of both RGB and CMYK color spaces.
- Capable of strong follow through of process and project workflow.
- Ability to anticipate project workflow issues and proactively solve problems.
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.