The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Project Manager with a Packaging background to join a global agency in Redmond, WA. If you have traffic management experience and are familiar with print or packaging, please keep reading! This is an opportunity to support the packaging and design operations for a global team.
This is a part-time (20 hours/week) freelance role. We're anticipating 4-hour work days initially with the possibility of an increase in hours over time.
What you'll do:
- Take Design Notes each week on the status of project work and report into a centralized location
- Handle all 3D prints: uploading and pickup
- Coordinate with PM’s and security teams
- Coordinate prototyping with vendors, uploading files to ShareFile, following up on status
- Write and facilitate all PO’s and help track budgets
- Attend status meetings, and schedule tasks in the project management tool
- Leverage exceptional organize skills to manage the operational duties of the team and help streamline operations
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated background in packaging design, print design, and print production
- Experience in a creative studio environment or marketing agency
- Ability to think outside the box and find creative solutions
- Polished communication and a professional demeanor
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.