The Editor/Proofreader ensures error-free copy. They work closely with Business Leaders, Project Leaders, Copywriters and Social Content Strategists to edit and proofread digital campaign elements to deliver 100% accuracy, and ensuring process aligns. This individual must have prior experience working within an advertising or marketing agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Edit and proofread campaign elements to deliver 100% accuracy
- Ensures keywords, page titles/descriptions, meta tags are aligned and accurate to fulfill digital strategy, brand rules and legal requirements
- Able to proof social copy content before posting across multiple social media platforms
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- 4-7 years of digital proofing editing experience required
- At least 3 years of digital experience required
- Must have excellent proofing/editing skills and can work with a variety of commenting and markup tools.
- Able to proof with 100% accuracy on screen
- CPG client & shopper marketing experience a plus
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and priorities at one time
- Must thrive in a deadline-driven environment and generate high-quality work at a fast pace
- Ability to work closely with account team members and function well in a team environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.