The smartdept. is in search of a QA Analyst to be an integral member of scrum teams for a well-established ad agency in Northbrook! This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced team and lead testing efforts in an agile environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Partnering with product manager and technical developers to understand requirements for upcoming sprints
- Working with scrum team to develop and drive automation of test cases and execute against them
- Ensure each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with the development managers
- Report weekly status and provide feedback to senior management and escalate issues
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years of experience as a QA Analyst
- Experience working with Web content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Experience working in Atlassian
- Expertise with all aspects of testing, including functional and regression testing
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines
This is an 8 week full-time contract position starting ASAP. Interested candidates who cannot drive to Northbrook can take Metra lines and agency shuttle services and hours can be flexible!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.