The Creative Consultant position is a recruiting and job placement position. We are looking for a full cycle recruiter to join our Seattle team. It is a fast-paced, multi-faceted job – a creative approach to problem-solving, the ability to work autonomously, being a good judge of emotional intelligence, and the ability to maintain an excellent attitude under stressful circumstances are all required to succeed in this position.
The Creative Consultant is responsible for providing unsurpassed customer service to our clients and talent.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing high-quality candidates for client companies
- Develop talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including social networking, referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced internet sourcing
- Participate in marketing events, user groups, and industry specific interest groups to build relationships and a candidate pipeline
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with client hiring managers by understanding their needs
- Interview, screen, and match candidates to our clients' needs
- Manage full life cycle hiring process with candidates and clients
- Develop account strategies to grow our business by continuing relationships with clients and candidates
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Advertising, Communication, or Human Resources
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience, preferably in the creative and marketing space
- Ability to utilize social networking avenues such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Knowledge of new technologies, design methodologies and design/marketing industry trends
- Review and qualify design talent and their portfolios
- Actively marketing to new business contacts and exiting clients through “cold” and “warm” calling
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to focus quickly on the key issues
- Excellent customer service, account development, and relationship-building skills
- Confident rate and salary negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and easily adaptable
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and database systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.