The recruiting coordinator carries a great deal of responsibility and independent judgment in meeting deadlines and establishing priorities for daily tasks. Must exercise discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive HR matters.
What you'll do:
• Background Checking – Provide administrative support for new hire background checks which can include the solicitation and processing of all new hires with possible Fingerprinting component when required
• Form I9 administration- tracking and processing of all Form I9s for all new hires. This includes soliciting all new hires in a timely manner, along with escalating all verification issues appropriately if necessary
• Monitor the HR operations shared mailbox and act on any requests that require immediate action.
• Obtain, process and route all garnishments in a timely manner.
• Extract and download various requested documents for all internal and/or external audits as requested
• Ensures all Workforce Administration processes are executed within the confines of established SLAs and country specific legal requirements.
• Ensures the accuracy and integrity of data is maintained in the Global System of Records (Workday)
• Participate in local and global events/trainings to further understand the business, as applicable
What you'll need:
• Bachelor's Degree or 1-3 years of HR experience
• Knowledge of Workday HCM desirable
• Knowledge of HireRight platform desirable
• A working knowledge of effective general business management practice is required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Must work well in a team environment
• 1-3 years of administrative/HR experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Maintains confidentiality of sensitive data
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.