The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Sales & New Business Specialist with a strong emphasis in creative services. This is a Direct Hire opportunity working with a Global Graphic Arts Production Company. The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales and business development professional who will find and secure new customers. We are seeking a savvy and relentless hunter, whose well-networked and has the skills and passion needed to ideate sales approaches.
Our ideal is seeking a candidate who can identify, qualify, pursue and acquire new customers throughout Chicagoland and beyond. Ideal customers are global CPG companies with products that need localized packaging, sales support and other brand communications on a large scale, or who need internal solutions to streamline operations, to customize workflow or to manage brand assets. Focus will be on the sales of our client's artwork production and workflow solutions. Beyond artwork production secondary focuses include: creative technology, branding and packaging design, digital, POS, and retail marketing services.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, qualify, pursue and acquire new customers.
- Create sales plans that include specific sales strategies and goals; deliver progress reports based on those plans and goals.
- Organize key contact information using our CRM system.
- Create well-written, professional-level responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Through our client's internal team, collaborate on the development of targeted presentation materials and proposals.
What You'll Need:
- Possess a self-starter attitude, dedicated to meeting objectives without continual oversight or supervision.
- Have several years (7+) of sales and/or new business development experience.
- Hold a graphic arts, business or related degree. Alternatively, have several years of experience in the premedia/prepress, printing or graphic arts industry.
- Have an active professional network that can help you be successful quickly.
- Capable and comfortable making cold calls; able to turn rejection into growth toward positive outcome.
- Be accepting of sales obligations outside of standard office hours, required to win business and maintain relationships.
Our Client Offers:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401-K plan with contributions
- Base salary commensurate with experience + sales commission
- Small Working Groups
- Great technical support
- Marketing support materials
- Deep knowledge of the packaging industry
- Global and local production and sales support
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.