Salesforce Senior Admin/Developer
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Senior Admin / Developer to build Salesforce solutions for a defined list of CRM projects and initiatives. Role will include the implementation of Salesforce Shield and the transition to Salesforce Lightning. Must be capable of Salesforce development through coding. Must also be capable of both Salesforce development and Salesforce support.
- Create, implement and deploy custom Salesforce solutions based on client concepts and requirements using all aspects of declarative (non-code) customization and/or custom code
- Execute solution design activities using the full array of standard Salesforce functionality including (but not limited to): object and data modeling/mapping, validation rules, automation, approval processes and customized page layouts
- Increase overall code coverage by optimizing existing and/or writing new test classes
- Support the rollout of Salesforce Lightning Experience and Salesforce Shield (encryption software)
- Adhere to system development methodologies based on agile principles
- 3+ years’ experience building Salesforce solutions using declarative customization (custom objects and fields, record types, page layouts, visual flow, workflow, etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience developing via code (Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, trigger, batch classes, test methods, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce functions and features in order to distinguish between solutions requiring custom code versus standard Salesforce functionality
- Understand best practices for multi-tenant environment development and have knowledge of Salesforce governor limits
- Knowledgeable of sharing and security models (profiles, roles, permission sets, sharing rules)
- Maintain end-user best practices by developing with the customer experience in mind
- Experience with Lightning, Shield or Wave is preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills with an ability to express ideas/solutions in language that internal clients and external customers can comprehend
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.