10 month contract with a well known client in the North Burbs. Role will focus specifically on digital projects, though print experience is beneficial. Must be highly conceptual. No coding experience needed.
Title: Sr Associate Designer
This position provides production expertise and creative thinking for both print and digital marketing materials on client’s Team. Position requires one to learn and retain production and design expertise across various products. May also assist in creating digital marketing materials.
- Be an expert in the craft and possess and apply a clear understanding of advertising, POS, direct response and digital marketing principles, methods, and techniques
- Digest creative briefs and disseminate information to create materials that are on strategy
- Work with Account Executives to ensure jobs are completed to client Business Partners’ expectations
- Manage time and produce consistently appropriate and effective communications under tight deadlines
- Craft concepts that enhance the brand and distinguish products from the competitions and clearly convey client products' advantages
- Handle a variety of quick-turn requests across a variety of print and digital materials
- Utilize functional production expertise to ensure work is free of errors in fact, style, presentation and release
- Be a solution provider. Identify challenges and recommend solutions
- Welcome feedback and be professional and receptive to creative criticism
- Ensure all work follows process, is proofread and corrected prior to creative reviews.
- Ensure all creative files are set up accurately, to specifications and according to server conventions.
- Comply with company and department requirements and policies
- Release files for production according to company and industry best practices
This position requires that you have certain levels of proficiency in the following software:
Adobe Creative Suite - All mediums
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.