The smartdept is in search of a Senior Associate Marketing Specialist to work for a global financial services client located in Riverwoods, IL. If you’re comfortable handling campaign management and logistics, along with analytics prep, this is just the role for you!
Your main responsibilities will include developing and executing regional marketing campaigns, managing day-to-day regional vendor relationships, and delivering campaign results. You’ll also troubleshoot during campaigns, and handle back-end responsibilities such as building timelines and process flows, prepping excel files, and order test/sending test files to vendors.
What You’ll Do:
- Day-to-day management of vendors and regional marketing campaigns
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams and serve as the liaison between client and external vendors
- Deliver internal campaign management – file management, data analysis, merchant selection, report generation/trending, information gathering, and production of key client reports
- Deliver external campaign management – prioritization, implementation, product training materials, key processes & procedures, inventory management, loss prevention, and back-end reporting
- Leverage data capture and analytics to provide post campaign results and recommendations for next steps and program improvements
- Manage regional vendors to complete ad hoc projects and initiatives that require the execution of site visits
- Light domestic travel may be required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience – project management, sales, marketing – a plus
- Minimum 1-3 years related experience
- Project management and organizational skills
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects within strict guidelines and time frames
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.