smartdept.inc is in search of a Senior Content Writer for their client located in Northfield, Illinois! This is a full time, contract to hire opportunity working with a manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies company. Ideal candidate will be a natural born storyteller and creator who is highly skilled at developing compelling content and impactful marketing strategies.
We are looking for someone who loves writing about healthcare, digging into the details and finding new and better ways to connect with your audience. Collaborating with designers, creative directors and integrated marketing experts to plan new approaches is where you shine.
what you'll do:
- Work side by side with the Integrated Marketing Team to strategically plan and create compelling content that deepens audience engagement.
- Develop innovative concepts and writing engaging copy about a wide variety of medical products and clinical solutions targeting healthcare providers
- Creating the right content and cadence so that it’s aligned with the business strategy and positioning
- Identifying, acquiring and reusing content for content marketing efforts
Collaborating with our client partners and marketing team on the Creative Brief
what you'll need:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of business objectives and collaborates with team to develop a strong contact marketing plan
- Collaborate on positioning statements that bring strategies to life and set the tone for future content marketing
- Strategically plan where and how content should be delivered to the right audience at the right time
- Understand the brand well enough to infuse content with the brand’s voice and personality
- Ask questions and review all information from clients and AE carefully to ensure information is accurate, thorough and fully understood
- Partner closely with designers to develop and present copy from concept through final layout form
- Manage written content from conceptual stage through final production
- Able to change course and adjust ideas/copy to address new feedback and guidance
- Walk in the customer’s shoes – able to turn the Creative Brief into a smart, compelling marketing story that meets the customer’s need in a unique and meaningful way
- Take ownership –– embraces complex medical concepts then translates that information into clear, concise and interesting content
- Be a storyteller
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.