The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Senior Copywriter to work for a world-class agency in New York, NY. Reporting to the Creative Director, you’ll work closely with the creative team in concepting and executing communications for integrated, cross-channel initiatives. The industry focus will include healthcare, including insurance, providers, pharmaceutical for consumer and HCP.
This is a full-time freelance assignment, working on-site. The project is schedule for one month and may lead to additional work.
Why you’ll want to work here:
We pride ourselves on nurturing a welcoming culture, a no drama policy, and clients that we can be proud of. We encourage you to flex your creative muscles, stay positive, and consistently push yourself to do more, be more and bring more. If you’re composed under pressure, not afraid to succeed and cherish a work-life balance, this may be the job for you!
What you’ll do:
- Writes and edit creative, on-strategy copy for marketing communications across all channels
- Partners with other team members to develop ideas that are on-brief and on-strategy
- Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects
- Maintains stewardship of client’s brand language, tone, and standards
- Creates a range of ideas and copy that supports the concepts
- Actively participate in concept development and brainstorming sessions
- Understand and apply a brand’s voice to all communication materials
- Possess strong conceptual vision and execute quality integrated copy against strategic business objectives
- Partner with Account team to answer client needs and ensure on-strategy creative
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of copywriting experience for healthcare and pharma clients
- Produce concepts independently and provides guidance to more junior staff
- Able to utilize excellent spelling and grammar and punctuation
- Knowledge of AMA guidelines for referencing and annotating
- Highly conceptual thinker, partners with team to develop and guide idea generation
- Able to sell and defend work
- Able to present to internal or external audiences
- Able to think strategically
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.