The smartdept. is in search of a Senior Mobile User Experience Designer in the Chicago Loop. This is a one-year contract with a global household name in retail. You will be responsible for developing native mobile app and cross channel user experience designs.
You’ll have a crucial hand in the requirements definition, analysis and solution design of customer-facing mobile app and in-store digital interactions.
Deliverables include heuristic reviews, journey maps, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and design specifications.
- Defines user requirements in response to business goals working with product management and technology partners
- Creates prototypes, process flows, wireframes, and design specifications
- Works with Business Analysts in the development of use cases required to document business rules and expected online customer behaviors
- Participates in and analyzes user research and usability test results. Seeks out consumer data and web analytics when developing experience solutions.
- Participates in backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Senior roles bring mentoring and coaching capabilities, team leadership, and identify new methods for practice development.
Basic Qualifications & Interests (BQIs)
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in eCommerce or other customer-facing digital experiences
- Experience participating in, and defining, user experience processes and best practices
- Experience with page design / wireframing programs, such as Axure and Adobe Creative Suite
- Candidates must have mobile app (not just web) design experience
Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.