Responsible for executing initiatives across the full range of visual medium, providing high quality graphics solutions which are consistent in the marketplace and consistent with the company brand strategy.
- Own company brands from a design perspective.
- Lead graphic development for the company and produce high quality designs, consistent with the company brand strategy, across all visual media, to meet business needs.
- Actively contribute to departmental projects to completion.
- Maintain in-house portfolio of artwork, photography and completed materials.
- Complete and add value to sales & marketing projects from client based and creative viewpoints by making recommendations based visual arts expertise.
- Partner with marketing leadership to develop and design digital marketing materials.
- Strong software skills in latest versions of Muse, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, WordPress and InDesign.
- Strong Apple technical skills to keep in house systems tuned up and operating efficiently (Will also have Apple IT support available).
- Working knowledge of latest computer packages
- Willingness and ability to work in a hands on capacity as an individual contributor.
- Excellent design sense; ability to grasp the subtle relationships between branding and visual design. Strong type and design skills.
- Comfort with active customer involvement in the creative process.
- Action-oriented; execute work within established project timelines.
- High work ethic; willing and able to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality, to take ownership and pride in producing excellent creative under tight time frames.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Effective writer who will contribute and add value to our messaging.
- Knowledge of printing processes and production a plus.
- Five years’ or more overall career experience.
- BA in Graphic Art, Design, or related field.
- Formal training in, and minimum three years’ hands-on experience with, Illustrator, Photoshop, Wordpress, and InDesign.
- Experience with Dreamweaver & Muse strongly preferred.
- Basic HTML proficiency preferred.
- In house, freelance, or advertising firm experience in the branded consumer products arena; food industry experience preferred.
- Design experience with many of the mediums in which they will be expected to work: packaging, advertising, point of sale, collateral, sales support materials, trade show and exhibit, and web.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.