The smartdept is in search of a Senior SharePoint Designer to work for a global leader in health and beauty located in the Grand Rapids, MI area. If you have experience developing and designing SharePoint sites, this is just the gig for you!
In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a SharePoint site overhaul. This is a 6-month full-time contract, working 40 hours a week.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish the look, feel and brand of the client’s Manufacturing SharePoint Site
- Create the outline (tree) to be programmed and manage the hierarchy of assets
- Enhance and Move existing sites/documents to new format
- Develop new sites where necessary
- Create sustainment plan and Standard Operation Procedures for existing staff to be able to manage upon project completion
- Proven SharePoint Development experience
- Must be familiar with SharePoint 2007
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated individual able to grasp complex topics quickly
- Demonstrated ability to be able to work on multiple priorities and achieve deadlines
- Interface with individuals from all levels of the organization to develop and document manufacturing processes.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.