The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Senior Web Designer / Art Director for a nationally recognized agency in Northbrook! We're looking for a team leader who’s comfortable presenting creative pitches to clients and communicating with developers. While you don’t need you to be an expert coder, it is especially important that you understand what it takes to make a website functional.
Why you’ll want to work here:
This is a great opportunity to join a team of like-minded creatives and work on campaigns for globally recognized brands. Our client is excited to find someone who is excited to jump into the hustle of the ad world with little hand-holding.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Design or Visual Communications
- Minimum of 4 years of web design experience
- Excellent design, typography and critiquing skills and a high degree of creativity
- Well versed in current UX/digital best practices across digital channels
- Ability to review and interpret wireframes into comprehensive designs, and ask relevant UX questions when appropriate
- Supervises creative output being produced by assigned team members, ensuring the usability, consistency, brand relevance and functionality of the finished product
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.