The Sr. Mobile User Experience Designer will be responsible for developing native mobile app and cross channel user experience designs through individual contribution and participation in teams. Performance output will include deliverables such as heuristic reviews, journey maps, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, design specifications, etc. The User Experience Designer will work with the User Experience group leadership, and on teams with delivery and program/project managers, internal business stakeholders, creative teams and developers.
Passionate, energetic, and committed team of designers, researchers, and experience architects tasked with shaping the evolving landscape of digital solutions supporting our brand alignment with business goals and customer needs. This role is critical in the requirements definition, analysis and solution design of customer-facing mobile app and in-store digital interactions.
What you'll do:
- Drives customer advocacy by showing empathy for our customers and users of our software solutions, their needs and goals.
- Defines user requirements in response to business goals working with product management and technology partners.
- Actively participates in a cross-functional agile teams; representing User Experience alongside research, visual design, copywriting, product management, development and QA. Shares delivery accountability with agile teams.
- Creates prototypes, process flows, wireframes, and design specifications.
- Works with Business Analysts in the development of use cases required to document business rules and expected online customer behaviors.
- Participates in and analyzes user research and usability test results. Seeks out consumer data and web analytics when developing experience solutions.
- Participates in project reviews; collaborates with the User Experience group in the development of, promotion of, and compliance to, experience design standards.
- Participates in backlog grooming and sprint planning.
- Senior roles bring mentoring and coaching capabilities, team leadership, and identify new methods for practice development.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in eCommerce or other customer-facing digital experiences
- Experience interacting with creative teams, business owners and/or technical teams
- Experience participating in, and defining, user experience processes and best practices
- Experience with page design / wireframing programs, such as Axure and Adobe Creative Suite
Travel Requirements: (if required)
Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.