The smartdept. inc. is in search of an SEO & Web Marketing Analytics Specialist/ Manager for an agency client in Grand Rapids, MI to focus on the areas of SEO, SEM, and web marketing analytics to provide strategic insight for the agency and their clients. This is a direct hire opportunity.
What you will do:
· Developing analytics strategies for effective data collection, tracking, analysis, interpretation, and reporting, including creating source tracking links, installing pixels, building conversion/event tracking.
· Creating meaningful, story-telling dashboards and reports based on KPIs with actionable insights, often from multiple data sources of varied formats and quality.
· Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords, improve user engagement, and increase campaign conversions/ROI.
· Working with the development team to ensure analytics and SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
· Working with content and account teams to drive analytics and SEO in content creation and content programming.
· Manage the SEO & Web Marketing Analytics team.
What you will need:
· Understands website construction, html, and common CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Craft, etc.).
· Demonstrated experience in data collection, tracking, mining, troubleshooting, analysis, interpretation, and reporting; industry experience is a plus.
· Background in market research and project management.
· Proven proficiency with website analytics and digital marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, etc.).
· Experience with data processing, visualization, and reporting tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· 5+ years relevant experience, OR a Bachelor degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing or related field.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.