• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Responsible for promotion of branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral through social media platforms and marketing campaigns
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
• Proficient with advertising, unique posting, and retrieving analytical data from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other social media platform (not just an everyday user…must be expert level)
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
• Minimum five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
• Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.