The smartdept. inc. is in search of a Social Media Community Manager for a global client in Ada, MI to plan and help execute content for their beauty line’s Instagram page. The qualified candidate will have a passion for, and experience working with beauty brands, as well as deep experience in social media community management. This position can be worked out of either their Ada, MI location, or their Flushing, NY location, and will require 20-30 hours/week.
What You Will Do:
- Post content for the clients’ beauty line on their Instagram page, and execute campaigns and call-to-actions.
- Partner with corporate social contact to manage and maintain content calendar.
- Monitor and engage with influencer content and handles.
- Engage influencers through social, as well as relationships managed locally.
- Engage and respond to page followers.
- Monitors usage of global/local hashtags.
- Mines user-generated content, as well as company’s affiliate social channels for brand content to leverage.
- Leverage Hootsuite for social listening and trending conversations and use knowledge to optimize content.
- Monitor other beauty brands and beauty trends to bring forth new ideas for social media executions.
- Will participate in weekly/biweekly touch base meetings with key corporate contacts.
What You Will Need:
- Understands and knows how to operate all social platforms, including the latest and greatest updates.
- Can understand and execute against a social strategy.
- Can execute quality iPhone social photography for beauty content.
- Skilled in social copywriting.
- Skilled in social event coverage.
- Ability to travel to events.
- Monitors metrics and benchmarks: measures progress and optimizes executions to meet KPIs:
- Will leverage Hootsuite to track metrics
- Will create measurement share outs
- Skilled in and can execute social advertising on Instragram:
- Knows how to target correct audience
- Knows how to optimize ad spend
- Provides share out of ad performance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.