the smartdept. inc is in search of a Social Media Program Manager, for well known client located in The Loop. As a Social Media Program Manager you will oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including: planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience through employee advocacy.
The Social Media Program Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
• Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities
• Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
• Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
• Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
• Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
• Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services.
• Support development of department goals and plans, while tracking program success and/or suggesting corrective action based on data
Organizing the Program
• Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
• Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
• Develop forms and records to document program activities.
Leading the Program
• Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
• Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
• Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program
• Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders.
• Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget.
• Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures.
• Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
• Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date.
• Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
• Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
• Responsible for the strategic development, execution and on-going stewardship of social media programs focused on building brand awareness, driving community advocacy, and delivering an optimal online customer experience through employee advocacy.
• Ensure that developed programs have a clearly defined strategy that aligns with client's overall goals and works closely with key stakeholders ensuring measurement plans are in place and that appropriate content is leveraged.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
• 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
• Experience with marketing or selling technology product offerings and solutions
• Strong business acumen
• Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
• Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns
• Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
• Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment
• Experience with sales productivity tools such as: SalesForce & LinkedIn Navigator
• Experience with employee advocacy platforms such as:
• Dynamic Signal
• LinkedIn Elevate
6 month contract. Possibility for extension in future.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.