The smartdept. is on the hunt for 5+ Sr. Conceptual Designers with a major corporate client in Lincolnshire. We’re looking for folks with an understanding of UX design and how a site is constructed, but there won’t be any wire framing or coding. If this sounds like you, then please keep reading!
As a Sr. Conceptual Designer, you’ll be supporting the redesign of a web micro-site a globally- recognized brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to show off your trendy and current aesthetic, while also taking lead on all client communications.
This is a long-term contract and designers are required to work on-site in Lincolnshire 40+ hours a week for 6+ months.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working alongside creative team members to create integrated B2B and B2C campaigns
- Organize and set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables, communicating clearly to team and providing proper materials/documentation as necessary
- Manage multiple clients and projects at the same time and deliver on time, in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in web or graphic design or related area
- 5+ years of experience creating marketing campaigns across web, print and digital assets
- A fantastic portfolio that demonstrates strong experience designing a wide variety of materials as part of a larger campaign
- Extensive knowledge of general, web-based & design applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- An experienced problem solver and a savvy communicator
- A solid understanding of UX Design
Why you’ll want to work here:
- Energetic and collaborative work environment (breakfast & pizza parties included!!)
- If you hit this contract out of the park, you’ll be invited to come back year after year for their 6+ month busy season
- A lot of opportunity for overtime…AKA time and a half!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.