The smartdept. is in search of a highly conceptual Sr. Graphic Designer for a nationally recognized client in Lincolnshire, IL. If you have a keen eye for detail, up to date knowledge of design concepts, and enjoy being hands-on, then please keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualizing, designing and executing multi-piece, integrated design campaigns from idea to completion, remaining very hands-on throughout its entirety
- Supporting design team in conceptualizing & designing within brand standards through print and digital media
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously and managing all responsibilities & timelines of assigned projects
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience working on integrated campaigns spanning across print, digital, web, etc. and a stellar portfolio showing it all off!!
- Experience in a corporate environment, preferably the healthcare, insurance or financial sector
- Extreme proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Experience creating tables and charts using all InDesign features
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superb interpersonal skills; ability to be a team player
Why you’ll want to work here:
- Energetic and collaborative work environment (breakfast & pizza parties included!!)
- If you hit this contract out of the park, you’ll be invited to come back year after year for their 6+ month busy season
- A lot of opportunity for overtime…AKA time and a half!
Interested candidates MUST work on-site in Lincolnshire 40+ hours/week for 5+ months
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.