The smartdept is in search of a senior level Graphic Designer for a global professional services company to provide visual solutions to communicate specific messages. Must have have a strong sense of concept development, layout composition, color theory and typography. This is a 5 month contract gig, 40 hours/week in the city of Chicago, IL.
What you will do:
• Demonstrate strong layout and design skills, acute attention to detail, accuracy, creativity and self-motivation
• Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles
• Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Prioritize and organize workload to ensure deadlines are met, quality is consistent and adhere to brand guidelines
• Acts independently and with creative team t
• Serves as the lead designer, focusing on strategic design for the firm’s largest opportunities and determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
• Understanding the client's business, creating and justifying creative vision based on upon strategy
• Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams on multiple projects.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize projects, keep commitments, and consistently deliver highly effective creative
• Demonstrate success aligning creative strategies with client needs, budgets, and goals
• Ability to identify and articulate what is missing when comparing a creative deliverable with the creative brief
• Demonstrate success translating a value proposition into a powerful, memorable, and effective consumer experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., graphic design, advertising design) strongly preferred
• Expertise in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PPT, and Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (specifically InDesign and Illustrator).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.