The smartdept. is on the search of a Sr. Marketing Manager to join a B2B agency in Seattle, WA. As the Marketing Manager, you’ll be leveraging a variety of mediums including email, social, display, earned media and content syndication to in order to strategize, plan, and execute major marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate has a solid background in digital marketing campaigns and is a proven leader in the agency world. If you’re looking to take the next step in your Marketing career with a well-establish agency, then please continue reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning, strategizing and developing digital marketing campaigns for a variety of clients
- Assisting in strategic client meetings and presentations; providing thoughtful leadership around digital marketing within each client engagement, and potential client opportunity exploration
- Working alongside a variety of internal teams such as creative, technology and project management
- Providing guidance and executing the media planning for strategic clients
- Managing partnership opportunities with technology or media buying partners, assisting in assessment of these partnerships and ongoing engagement to fulfill media service offerings
- Utilizing deep understanding of media practices, usage patterns, emerging technologies, ROI analysis etc. to bring innovative ideas and tactics to client campaigns
- Working in close partnership with the full delivery team as needed (Design, Copy, Project Management, Accounts)
What you’ll need:
- 7-10 years of marketing experience working within an integrated agency that has had a strong focus on digital
- 4-5 years in a management role
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in business, marketing, communications or similar experience
- Proven success in the development of digital campaigns, specifically across various digital mediums
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and can work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure
- Be able to see "the whole picture" without losing sight of the details
- Possess a "get-it-done" attitude
- Be flexible, enjoy challenge and accept change
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
This is a full-time opportunity in Seattle, WA, out of the clients Pioneer Square office.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.